Professional graphic designers are communication strategists who combine aesthetic judgment with project management. Basically, we’re problem solvers. We listen, plan and implement projects that not only appeal to your target market but actually answer a particular marketing goal. We understand fundamental marketing principles and can be instrumental in helping a business gain substantial competitive advantage. Many companies are quick to neglect design as a strategy tool.
Your organization may already have a corporate communications strategy or a marketing strategy that will help you consider the following:
• What do you want to communicate?
• Who is your target audience?
• What resources are available to expend?
• Which media are most appropriate?
• How will efforts be evaluated?
From Concept to Production, Hip Mama can create: