This was a logo design for Top Guns! Kids with Cancer Take Flight. Hip Mama has donated the design time for the 2013 Inaugural event as well as the 2014 event.
Event co-ordinator Paul McCann explains:
Top Guns is a childhood cancer awareness event. The thrilling two day event brings the world of aviation to the fight against cancer.
Top Guns mission is to:
1. Increase public awareness about childhood cancers.
2. Draw attention to local and regional cancer care issues like access, funding, quality of life and education.
At our core, Top Guns is about the kids and their family. In this spirit, Top Guns serves to:
1. Provide a temporary reprieve from the experiences of living with cancer.
2. Improve quality of life through fun and unique life experiences.
3. Reduce financial barriers that inhibit participation in our events.
Top Guns tactically employs the sights, sounds and smells of military and civilian aviation to deliver fun, interactive and highly sensory events.
Top Guns’ main event in September features a dynamic aircraft static display, aeri…
Top Guns takes flight on September 6 & 7 and the Canadian Historical Aircraft Association at YQG, Windsor International Airport.
Saturday September 6 is dedicated to kids with cancer, their family and invited guests. Gates open at 10:00 am and close at 3:00 pm. This day is not open to the public.
Sunday September 7 is the public day. Gates open at 10:00 am and close at 3:00 pm. Admission is $5.00 per person and parking is free. Food and drinks are available at cost. Airplane and helicopter rides are available at cost.